Management position providing hands-on leadership for a fast-growing analytics technology firm
- Development and completion of the project lifecycle, as well as effectively communicating and working with multiple and diverse teams, organizing work schedules and computational resources, aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, and providing expert guidance and support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the needs of our customers and the product teams are met with high quality, consistent, and reliable software
- Establish organizational practices, a service platform, and operations support that scale without team and products, consistently resulting in high-quality visionary, strategic and tactical design outputs
- Ensure leadership understands and contributes to design and implementation of products and services across the company.
- Build internal and external relationships to communicate and educate about the company.
- Ensure the use of data is woven into the practice of our design
- Hire great engineers and managers to support the needs of our fast-growing engineering team
- Partner strategically with leads of Content and User Research to balance efficiency and excellence of execution, while helping to build a culture of innovation and customer advocacy
- 10+ years of experience in wed-based software development/software engineering, data warehousing, or other client/server applications.
- Experience with object oriented and functional programming languages such as Ruby, C++ and Java as well as Python and Scala.
- Comfortable with SQL databases, web development platforms (i.e., Rails), and cloud computing providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Services, or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of network protocols, processes, threads, and Linux (scripting & bash).
- Strong understanding of multi-tenant SaaS architecture and experience with centralized logging services (LogEntries, SumoLogic, Splunk).
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”