A West Coast based asset manager is looking for experienced data analysts who can identify, remediate, and manage data infrastructure changes that address data debt (data inefficiencies throughout the firm’s investment operations.
- Identify inefficiencies, duplications, and redundancies for the use of data throughout the firm’s business units: Investment Operations, Investment Administration, Pricing, Performance Analysis, Marketing, Sales, and Distribution.
- Provide design thinking and solutions to remediate the firm’s data debt
- Develop the framework for the Data Debt management to improve identification and reporting process efficiency and coordinate the risk mitigation with IT and Business
- Work across multiple business units and IT to eliminate and automate data usage inefficiencies
- Identified the Critical Data Elements(CDEs), developed the Data Quality Metrics, and defined the data quality rules to improve visibility and information quality on Analytical Data platform per SLAs and Data Quality Standard
- Develop Data Catalog for the reference data to identify the authoritative data sources, the metadata, and data lineage
- Conduct Data Management Assessment and reports to Data Governance Council periodically
- Must have a BS and 5+ years of data debt analysis experience with an asset manager or sell side firm
- Must have people management skills and experience working hands-on with data centric problems
- Must have demonstrated problem solver experience using design thinking and Agile methodology
- Must have the skills and ability to work with and collaborate with multiple business team
- Must have demonstrated experience leading large scale data projects
- Must have superior communication skills
The firm will provide a generous compensation package including relocation.
The firm can only look at candidates who are US Citizens or Permanent Residents
Keywords: Data Debt, Data Management, Investment Data, Product Manager
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org