Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Marketing and Client Service Team based in Los Angeles. This position will support our marketing efforts through consultant database updates as well as RFP and due diligence questionnaire completion. The role forms an essential part of our new business lead generation and will give the incumbent a very broad knowledge of Hotchkis & Wiley, our products and services. The position will work with, and report directly to, the Managing Director of Marketing and Client Service.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Update monthly and quarterly data for the firm and our 11 strategies for approximately 17 consultant databases utilizing OMNI. Data includes, but is not limited to the following: performance, assets, holdings, characteristics and personnel information.
- Maintain accuracy and consistency of databases by comparing past data updates, assisting with historical data clean-up and maintenance of an exceptions log.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information from consultants
RFPs/Client Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Complete questionnaires for clients, consultants and RIA firms. Data collection includes, but is not limited to the following: assets, performance, characteristics, buys and sells rationale, commentary, fund specification, fees and holdings.
- Maintain data to track accounts gained/lost, assets, holdings and personnel information.
Candidate Profile: We are seeking candidates who have the ability to add to our marketing effort by diligently and accurately processing large amounts of numerical data as well as being able to interpret more qualitative type scenarios in RFPs and questionnaires. The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of institutional investing in the equity and fixed-income asset classes. Expertise gained in an operations/performance type background would be helpful but is not essential
- Proven ability to multi-task, take ownership, prioritize, meet deadlines, work independently, and take direction when required
- Excellent analytical ability and strong attention to detail are important
- Solid work ethic, integrity and reliability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as an aptitude for numbers
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel – previous work with macros would be additive
Please apply here: https://hwcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38
About Hotchkis & Wiley
Hotchkis & Wiley is an institutional asset management firm overseeing U.S. and global value equity and high yield portfolios for clients worldwide. The firm currently manages approx. $35 billion in assets and is majority owned by its management and employees. For more information refer to our website, www.hwcm.com.
Hotchkis & Wiley is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. Hotchkis & Wiley will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, membership in a historically under-represented group, or other characteristic protected by law.