Commercial Banking Compliance Officer
A banking client in Los Angles is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to take on a role which will support its Commercial Banking division. This individual will report directly to the business heads within the Commercial banking team and will also interact directly with the Compliance and BSA program on a regular basis. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all client onboarding and other ongoing related tasks including KYC refreshers and expanding of existing relationships adhere to requirements of the Bank's policies.
- Manage tasks related to BSA/KYC requirements within the Commercial banking team including account reviews, performing OFAC & Negative News Searches, collaborating with BSA/KYC units for necessary pre-approvals, escalations, research requests and remediating any applicable findings.
- Establish and manage the Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes for all transactions.
- Review account documentation such as formation documents and prepare KYC/CIP forms.
- Provide support and input on department related policies, procedures and operational workflows
- 5+ years of experience working within both a Compliance and banking business role
- Hands on BSA/KYC experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!