The successful candidate will work with the firm’s advisors to design personalized financial plans for the firm’s clients, using eMoney financial modeling planning software. The candidate will be responsible for interviewing clients, collecting financial information to support the client’s financial plan, analyzing financial information and, with the firm’s advisors, present the financial plan and make recommendations to meet the plan goals. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be successful in this people-oriented business.
- Perform important projects resulting from new business development or client service activities.
- Prepare detailed analysis of prospective and existing client portfolios.
- Manage complex client requests.
- Perform asset allocation and portfolio strategy reviews on client portfolios and communicate issues with SENIOR WEALTH ADVISOR.
- Manage ongoing tax management strategies for clients.
- Provide proactive tactical communication to clients.
- Take an active role in developing strategies to provide a high quality experience, with the goal of assisting the Senior Wealth Advisor build his/her practice through referrals and additional funding from existing clients.
- Utilize financial planning tools, including software such as emoney, to assist clients with their financial planning needs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (education, experience, certifications, licenses & skills required)
- CFP required
- 4+ years' experience in financial planning
- Investment Management/Brokerage experience is preferred.
- JD/legal background with estate planning experience
- CPA – tax advisory experience
- Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgement, and experience.
- Comfortable interacting with high net worth individuals in a face-to-face setting or over the phone.
- Ability to collaborate in a professional and constructive manner; teamwork.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as financial planning and securities balancing software.
- Superior communications skills both oral and written; strong presentation skills.
- A demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet foals.
- Foundation in essential financial planning concepts
- Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with like-minded professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced and growing environment.
- Unimpeachable ethical standards and a strong work ethic.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- Experience utilizing, eMoney financial planning software is required.
- A bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university; with a solid foundation in finance or economics.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Paid Parking
- Potential for bonus participation
A competitive compensation will be offered. Details will be discussed at the appropriate time with interested, qualified candidates.
For additional general information on Kayne Anderson Rudnick, please access the firm’s web site at www.kayne.com.