CRM Administrator / Business Analyst
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Mgt
- 15 Apr 19
Kayne Anderson Rudnick is seeking a self-motivated, organized, and dedicated individual to join our team in a hybrid role as a CRM Administrator/Business Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, assess, plan, and coordinate activities related to the implementation and monitoring of our Salesforce CRM system. He/She will be able to translate business objectives into practical, end-user specific layouts and functionality, including but not limited to, dashboard set-up, setting up recurring jobs, reporting, and programming logic using Apex coding. Secondarily, the candidate will support the development and integration of software programs and applications into the organization’s information systems outside of the Salesforce CRM. He/She will be responsible for developing, testing, and launching application modules and systems under development by in-house software development teams; further, the candidate will identify, address, and amend any software errors in a timely and accurate fashion. Proven problem solving skills, attention to details, and creativity will be essential to the candidate’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with business users to develop and establish firm specific layouts and functionality in Salesforce.com that will help the firm efficiently capture data such as sales leads, sales and terminations, new account information, business metrics and performance indicators. Help optimize workflow between and within departments by establishing workflow rules and follow-up notifications.
• Assist in marketing efforts using Salesforce’s sales functionality such as mass email campaigns
• Establish reports and data summaries that help identify data entry errors, including incorrect format and data types; train end-users to minimize such errors
• Manage set-up and update of new users and provision functionality based on business roles
• Work with vendor and implementation consultants to keep up with upgrades and apps
• Provide training in CRM and seek to establish buy-in from all users through internal marketing of the system
• Help maintain consistent uptime in the integration of Salesforce with other system data done via batch processing
• Analyze technical and business problems, which are of low to high complexity. Design efficient, effective solutions, which follow Development and Infrastructure standards and meet the business needs. Develop and maintain a high level of business and technical knowledge of all assigned systems. Maintain appropriate system documentation such that any team member could effectively perform the duties during one’s absence.
• Establish strong relationships with assigned business departments to understand the needs of the respective areas and be able to suggest appropriate solutions to business problems.
• Effectively communicate with peers and management in both verbal and written form.
• Support and test infrastructure changes to ensure continuity of all systems.
• Occasional on-call, after-hours support for all systems supporting the enterprise.
• 3-5 year’s experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Direct experience with Salesforce (Apex) or other CRM system, SS&C applications GWP, GWPA or similar portfolio accounting systems.
• Experience translating business user requirements into technical specifications
• Experience working with C# and SQL Server based winforms applications.
• Proven track record of implementing software design and development methods that provide high-value, high-quality products with a short time to implementation.
• Relevant knowledge of the investment management industry and experience working with various security types including equities, fixed income, mutual funds, and options/futures.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication
Skills, innovative problem solving skills, and strong facilitation skills. Must be a forward-thinker and be able to anticipate downstream effects.
• Ability to work under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines, and multitask.
• Possess strong attention to detail and produce quality results.
• Must demonstrate strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Experience with Microsoft platforms and development tools.
• Experience with Visual Basic, C#, HTML/aspx.
Competitive salary DOE
Health & Dental Insurance
Lunch provided daily
A competitive compensation will be offered. Details will be discussed at the appropriate time with interested, qualified candidates.
For additional general information on Kayne Anderson Rudnick, please access the firm’s web site at www.kayne.com.
“Although we value experience and skills, we also care about who you are. We strive to surround ourselves with good people that share our values, that work hard, and that support each other as a team and as individuals.”
No Sponsorship provided