Business Analyst Hedge Fund Treasury Operations Technology (SQL)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 Apr 19
LA based hedge fund seeks a Business Analyst with strong SQL skills and Capital Markets Treasury, Accounting and Operations experience to work with the business users and application developers to ensure business needs are met. Only Candidates with capital markets business analyst/technology experience will be considered.
- Work with business and technology heads to develop a technology roadmap to enhance and improve accounting, operations, asset management and the firms reporting functions
- Working with multiple external data providers, ensure data quality and accuracy of accounting and valuation calculations
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Author business requirements documentation
- Must translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Work with the firms business teams to automate and streamline production of accounting and treasury reports using the firms data sources (SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.)
- Respond to adhoc reporting requests from treasury, accounting, operations using SSRS, Tableau, Confluence and SQL
- Candidate must have at least 2+years of business process analysis experience in treasury operations, accounting or capital markets applications at a bank, hedge fund or asset management firm
- Must have deep understanding of derivative products: Corporate bonds, CDS, equities, options and bank loans.
- Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data
- Must have Experience with front office trading, trade capture, collateral management, accounting, compliance, risk and portfolio management systems
- Must have very strong SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Tableau and SSRS skills
- Must have experience with Jira and Confluence
- Must have at least a BS in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology is required but a higher level of education is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the personality to work across all business areas.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Technology, Accounting, Treasury, Operations SQL, Confluence, Jira, Compliance, Portfolio Management systems, analytical, problem solver.
Please refer to Job 23357- and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com