- Glendale, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- The Search Agency
- 15 Sep 17
Digital Marketing Agency in Los Angeles, seeking a Corporate Accountant to work on a 6-person team, managing recurring monthly client billing, financial reporting, and ad-hoc tasks. Experience in startups, digital, and tech preferred. Compensation is negotiable, within a target range of ~$75k.
As our Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Controller, and assist with general accounting and financial reporting duties, while supporting our recurring monthly client billing. You will join an upbeat office culture that allows you the freedom to work independently.
- Manage billing processes and oversee revenue recognition and reconciliation for multiple entities
- Support client revenue and margin reporting and analysis
- Assist with financial reporting and consolidations for foreign operations
- Support preparation of monthly financial package including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and supplemental schedules
- Prepare and record journal entries and maintain month-end reconciliation schedules
- Prepare various schedules and support for external audits
- Preparation of ad hoc governmental, tax, regulatory or other reports
- Assist with various other accounting-related functions, tasks, and special projects as requested
You should have:
- BA/BS in accounting or business from an accredited university or college
- At least 3+ years of general accounting and/or financial analysis experience
- Experienced in billing and revenue recognition matters
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Good organization skills and strong attention to detail required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with peers and management
- Experience with Intaact
- Any experience with Client Billing in the Advertising, Digital Media, or Technology industries
Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? We get them twice a week! You'll also get a flexible work schedule. All employees receive full medical, dental, and vision care, along with equity opportunities and the option to contribute to a 401k. We have a fun, casual office culture, with "alternative work spaces," yoga classes, a zen meditation room, and a kitchen fully-stocked for breakfast and mid-day snacks. We even have a championship softball team!
We are a top-tier online marketing firm, offering internet advertisers a full-service solution for their performance marketing campaigns. As a part of our team, you will be working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space. You'll be joining a rapidly growing group of smart, dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual and upbeat setting.
The Search Agency, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not currently eligible for sponsorship or 3rd-party candidates