Senior Vice President
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Vice President or Senior Vice President – U.S. Senior Loans Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles Job ID 2019-1814 Job Department U.S. Senior Loans
Based in Downtown Los Angeles, Oaktree is seeking Vice President or Senior Vice President to work within the US Senior Loans Group. The VP / SVP will participate in all transaction functions and portfolio management activities:
- Preparing detailed financial modeling;
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Developing and maintaining business and industry due diligence;
- Participating in deal structuring, legal documentation and negotiations; and
- Monitoring the performance of existing portfolio investments.
- 5-10 years of direct relevant experience working with Senior Loans, CLOs, or High Yield Bonds.
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
A Bachelor’s degree with honors from a top university or college is required.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS