Senior Manager, Services
Manager or Senior Manager, Economic and Valuation Services
Requisition #: 53218
Practice Area: Tax
Location: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager or Senior Manager to join our practice.
- Perform industry research including comparable publicly-traded companies and similar M&A transactions, analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies
- Participate in due diligence meetings, evaluate business plans, and perform financial statement and benchmarking analyses
- Prepare and review valuation and spread sheet models for accuracy including the discounted cash flow (DCF), guideline public company, and transaction methods
- Draft and review reports, proposals, and executive presentations
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the KPMG EVS practice
- A minimum of five years of experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, and financial analysis and research
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business from an accredited college/university
- Completion of an ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) credential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
Additional Qualifications for Senior Manager:
- A minimum of eight years of corporate valuation experience in an accounting firm, corporation and/or law firm
- Experience mentoring and counseling staff level team members
- Completion of an ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) and the CEIV (Certified in Entity and Intangible Valuations) credential
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.