Senior Assistant Administrator/Vice President
Senior Administrator/Assistant Vice President Los Angeles/en-US/Oaktree/job/Los-Angeles/Senior-Administrator-Assistant-Vice-President_2019-1759-4/apply Responsibilities
- Provide level 3 helpdesk support to all Oaktree employees
- Ensure that all phases of hardware support, including procurement, installations, software upgrades, operating systems and system configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved.
- Develop and maintain desktop imaging and application packaging and configuration settings and standards
- Manage endpoint technology refresh projects including hardware and software upgrades
- Develop and maintain the work aids used by the level 1 helpdesk team members to support Oaktrees end users
- Maintain up to date documentation regarding helpdesk FAQs on the Oaktree portal
- Work with the global head of helpdesk services to coordinate the training of level 1 and level 2 helpdesk team members on advanced IT topics networking, collaboration technologies and cybersecurity
- Administer operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques Maintain the IT asset management system including hardware and software inventory
- Oversee support contracts, purchase agreements and helpdesk vendor relationship management
- Communicate planned and unplanned outages and provide status updates to Oaktree end users
- Work with the global head of help desk services develop new policies and directions for the team
- Analyzes service staff activities including documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future problems.
- Assesses the need for system reconfigurations or other changes based on incident/problem trends and makes recommendations.
- Assisting IT service related projects: this includes planning the scope and phases of the project, reporting progress on a weekly basis, and driving projects to completion.
- Minimum 7 years of IT support experience
- Strong technical knowledge Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, operating system imaging and application packaging
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications and audio-visual systems
- Strong technical knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and core cybersecurity concepts
- Must have experience with Manage Engine service desk or equivalent system
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and support
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Track record in solving/handling complex IT issues and bringing them to resolution
- Project management is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Bachelors degree is the minimum requirement
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Oaktree is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity employment. Oaktree does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present physical or mental disability, HIV status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, veteran status, military service, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic violence victim status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances. This policy applies to hiring, placement, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, recruitment advertising, transfers, demotions, layoffs, terminations, recruitment advertising, rates of pay and other forms of compensation and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
This policy applies to all Oaktree applicants, employees, clients, and contractors.
Posted 30+ Days AgoFull time2019-1759
At Oaktree, we focus on hiring individuals with intelligence, dedication, team spirit, integrity and a strong work ethic. We welcome the opportunity to speak with talented professionals who have relevant credentials and experience in investments, marketing and client relations, accounting, legal, compliance, information technology, administrative support and other relevant areas.