Human Capital Business Partner II
Human Capital Business Partner II Job ID 19002124 Los Angeles, California
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Human Capital Business Partner will be the Human Capital generalist to Duff & Phelps management for several of our Business Units. This position will partner with executives in the Region to foster Duff & Phelp’s performance-based culture. The Business Partner will be involved in all Human Capital initiatives including performance management, new hire orientation, the annual review and compensation process, retention strategies, rewards and recognition programs, employee relations and various other human resources issues. The Business Partner will also act as a go to person for staff in the regional offices with respect to the aforementioned issues.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Interprets Human Capital and Company policies and ensures adherence to them.
- Oversee Mid-Year and Year-End Performance Management Program for cities within Business Partners’ area of responsibility.
- Advise leaders as to base pay and incentive compensation adjustments and reviews.
- Assists in providing training and development programs related to Human Capital programs such as the Performance Management Program.
- Support of Human Capital Initiatives including retention strategies and mentoring.
- Coach senior management to become more effective leaders.
- Responsible for orienting individual employees and conducting exit interviews.
- Responds to and properly handles employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines.
- Assist with various Human Capital projects as assigned.
- 7 to 10 years progressive human resources/human capital experience including employee relations.
- Four-year degree or equivalent, human resources/human capital or related field preferred.
- Must possess strong communication (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment essential.
- Excellent organization skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum direction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and database skills.
- Detailed understanding of human resource laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze compensation data.
- Ability to travel within regions of responsibility
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.