Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, California, 90017
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with expertise in software design and development to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Software Engineering Technology Practice here at West Monroe Partners.
What will you be doing?
- Our consultants are expected to interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc) at our clients to drive projects
- Consultants are expected to grow into a team lead and client liaison
- Consultants are expected to work with our clients to solve problems through analysis of existing systems and processes
- Consultants work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, implementation and rollout
- Consultants have the flexibility to be creative and have an impact on designs with a “blank slate” development mentality within the general boundaries of clients’ expectations
- Consultants work on highly interactive custom web and mobile front-ends as well as full desktop applications
We need someone who has prior professional services experience working with:
- Minimum 3 years of experience and proficiency with some but not necessarily all of the standard Microsoft .NET software development tools, languages, and frameworks including C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, XAML, Rest, Web API, ReactJS, Angular, SQL Server, IIS, AWS, and Azure
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
- Understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development
- Experience working hand-in-hand with clients and usability designers to validate and refine requirements and to produce technical designs that fit the requirements.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
What else do you need to bring to the table?
- Agile software development experience
- Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
- Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other application developers
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 80% in a client facing capacity.
- B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.