Financial Services Digital Manager, Product
Manager, Financial Services Digital Product Manager
Requisition #: 46848
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Manage operational planning and delivery of strategic digital experience programs/products across multiple channels, translating digital strategy through deployment of best-in-class customer experiences
- Empathize with customer needs; understand the industry landscape, and synthesize them into user stories that will delight the customer and differentiate the product
- Operate as the voice of the customer within cross functional teams focused on delivering digital products for financial services consumers
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and programs; create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning
- Work between sales, marketing, analyst, engineering and design teams to build, test, and ship product experiments
- Act as a trusted advisor for client product teams, advising on approaches and best practices for digital product delivery
- A minimum of three years of experience in product management, UX/CX, digital strategy or digital application development role with experience in leveraging Design Thinking approaches and empathy-driven, user-centric design principles when developing and refining product features and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience in management field
- Ability to translate business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products and lead the delivery of the products in an agile development environment
- Experience managing delivery of full-stack digital solutions, including an understanding of web analytics and metrics to closely monitor and report results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to brief team members at all levels of an organization
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.