Consulting Partner - Management Consulting
50790 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM is currently seeking a Partner with a strong accounting consulting background and CFO/Controller skill-set to join our Management Consulting (MC) Practice in Los Angeles. As a MC accounting and finance consultant, you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to conduct Rapid Assessment studies for clients to improve their businesses by providing services such as IT and financial procedure and control documentations and assessments, process improvement, financial transformation, and policy and procedure design and optimization.
All engagements involve the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components. All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams, primarily at client locations.
This position will be directly involved with relationship management, supervision of staff, onsite client projects and development of the Management Consulting services within our local markets, including demonstrating RSM capabilities related to accounting and information technology outsourcing services and deliverable solutions.
This practice line is exciting, growing and offers tremendous opportunity. This is ideal for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well-established firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in a public accounting or consulting firm providing consulting or accounting services, - or relevant CFO / Controller related business experience
- Experience consulting with accounting, financial, operational, technology and other management personnel to improve their businesses
- Experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to gather facts, organize data, analyze financial statements and other financial data to identify relevant issues and support findings
- Expertise, knowledge and aptitude for developing and delivering accounting and technology services solutions
- Expertise in analyzing and applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("GAAP") in developing creative solutions to client's complex financial problems
- Experience with practice development and management, marketing and thought leadership resulting in new business relationships to the Firm
- Experience in managing client relationships and leveraging them to sell Firm solutions
- Ability to effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated large consulting or accounting firm environment
- Ability to provide effective communication to both client and project team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Master's Degree in business or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred;
- Strong technology skill-set, including systems management or implementation experience;
- Motivated to work and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented, client focused environment;
- Natural aptitude for solving problems
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Driven to exceed client expectations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Presents themselves in a professional manor interacting with business owners
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req15602 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
MC CFO Services Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req15602 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Los Angeles, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing