Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ M&A Advisory assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for an Associate to join our leading Aerospace Defense Government (“ADG”) practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line. Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
• Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
• Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
• Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates.
• Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
• MBA (Not a requirement, but a plus) with a minimum of 1 year prior experience in investment banking or
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
• Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
• FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.