CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Organizes and ships literature to clients.
- Responds and follows up on client requests.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience.