Treasury Services Risk Analyst (Escondido, CA)
Escondido, CA, USA
The primary role of the Treasury Services Risk Analyst assists the Treasury Services department with support of ACH Origination Renewals, maintaining RDC High Risk listing, assist with fraud analysis and prevention across various channels including Online Banking, Bill Pay, ACH, and Remote/Mobile Deposit Capture activity and provide additional support to the Bank’s commercial customers for various products and services.
- Supporting the review of potential fraud across various channels (i.e. electronic payments, online banking, etc.)
- Performs ACH Origination annual renewal process, Third Party Sender due diligence, monitors ACH return item ratios and report areas of concern to management.
- Maintain Remote Deposit Capture High Risk client listing and report areas of concern to management.
- Continuously review, identify, assess and recommend changes to management to enhance fraud management policy, procedures, process design and controls.
- Assist with projects, conversions, elevations and implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field plus 3-5 years related experience gained through back office banking with emphasis in ACH and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Experience in Treasury Management Products
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.