Loan Processor - SBCLG (Escondido, CA)
Escondido, CA, USA
A Loan Processor performs a variety of administrative functions necessary to support the Small Business Credit Line (“SBCL”) and Business Credit Line (“BCL”) program managed by the Small Business and Consumer Lending Group (“SBCLG”). This position coordinates the application and loan documentation process with business development officers, loan officers, customers, SBCLG team members and other Bank departments, assuring consistent communications and workflow in a professional, timely manner.
- Assist SBCLG Credit Analyst in documenting and funding new and renewed SBCL and BCL lines of credit.
- Maintain application logs.
- Prepare and maintain documentation files for new and renewed loans.
- Obtain any necessary information to complete the application (entity docs, etc.).
- Run OFAC, NAICS, FFIEC and other reports for loan applications.
- Prepare worksheet to obtain loan documents from Note Department.
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate loan documentation signings.
- Fund and board loans.
- Prepare adverse action packages for compliance.
- Callback on new and renewed loans.
- Add ticklers for new loans if necessary.
- Prepare closing package to borrower.
- Review loan files for various compliance issues.
- General office duties such as mail sorting, filing, etc.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience.
- IBS and nCino knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of applicable compliance laws and regulations.
- Above average time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills required. Must be comfortable communicating with other Bank personnel, Bank customers, and third party vendors and agents.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong judgment, communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience closing consumer and commercial loans preferred.