Wealth Management Trainer
Wealth Management Trainer Position Title: Trainer What we need:
Cetera Financial Group is seeking a Wealth Management Training & Support Specialist to provide education, training, and support for our advisory platform and financial planning software. As a member of the Advisor Growth division, the teams mission is to help advisors and their staff to leverage the tools and solutions provided by the Wealth Management organization to grow, build efficiency of, and add value to their clients. The team also addresses our advisors needs and drives adoption of key products, tools, and solutions. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, flexible, be able to embrace change, and be comfortable leveraging a variety of learning strategies and platforms to best support the ongoing development of both Investment Advisory Representatives (IARs) and home office staff. They will have experience in providing functional training, ideally in the financial services industry, and be hardworking, dedicated, and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. They will be comfortable developing and delivering training and presentations one-on-one, to small & large groups both virtually and in-person. The position reports to the Advisor Education Manager of the Wealth Management team. What you will do
: Wealth Management Trainers serve as Subject Matter Experts providing best practice instructions for proper use of all wealth management tools to advisors, their staff, and internal associates. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
What you need to have:
- Assess IAR and home office support staff technology training needs, developing and implementing functional training, and provide follow-up support.
- Take live inbound calls from the field and home office regarding financial planning concepts, modeling, and system functionality for advisory platform tools and trading
- Plan, develop, schedule, and conduct training courses and consultations using investment advisory and financial planning software both virtually and in-person.
- Working closely with internal team members, and other stakeholders related to all WM products and its offerings in order to ensure that solutions meet or exceed business needs and objectives.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Create, update, and maintain all user guides, manuals, job aids, and other help files as needed.
- Serve as point of escalation and resource for internal associate and Advisors regarding ongoing WM Technology tool issues and concerns/suggestions.
- Document and report bugs or other platform issues.
- Reduce errors and misinformation
- Remain current with the use of all supported technology tools
- Must work well independently and collaboratively to achieve the desired outcome, and have the desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, and constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to synthesize ideas and concepts into cohesive stories.
- Ability to convey technical information to users in non-technical, clear terms
- Must have the ability and desire to travel up to 25% of the time.
Really catch our eye with:
- 2+ years of experience working within the industry of broker/dealer, wealth management, mutual funds, investment firm and/or financial services
- Bachelors degree or military education
- 3+ years customer service and problem resolution experience.
- 2+ years of experience delivering presentation/training to groups one-on-on, virtually and in-person
- FINRA Series 7 license
Our Top Performers Share the Following Traits
- Experience with MoneyGuidePro, Envestnet, and Folio Dynamix.
- FINRA Series 65 or 66
- Strong organization and presentation skills (with the ability to conduct presentations at all levels of personnel including management in multiple environments).
- Ability to solve complex problems, focusing on results, often times managing many complex tasks at a time
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and self-directed with strength in multitasking prioritization
- Willingness to learn and self- teach
- Aptitude for technology
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
*"" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, , , , , and .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Please Note: Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees. Primary Location:
US-CA-El Segundo Work Locations: Job:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Sep 17, 2019, 6:05:15 PM