Provide Receptionist support for a office. Attend to visitors and manage inquiries on the phone or in person. Serve as the primary liaison to the office location for firm-wide issues and initiatives. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Responsibilities
- Manage main switchboard number for location.
- Manage conference rooms and guest office reservation process. Maintain seating floor plan and employee extension list.
- Open/close reception. Greet guests/seat guests; notify appropriate party of guest arrival. Enter guests into building security system.
- Manage/maintain pantry; start/empty dishwasher, order and restock pantry items.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintain front desk documented procedure information.
- Place service requests and orders. Accept all vendor deliveries such as mail, catering, florists, movers, deliveries, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
About Our Company
- Associate Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, customer service principles and practices. Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- High degree of customer service orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Takes initiative when warranted. Positive and energetic attitude. Can tolerate stressful situations.
- Demonstrable/advanced working knowledge/experience using Microsoft Suite of software - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.