Lead Business Systems Analyst
Responsible for identifying business requirements and process improvements, which include creating projects, process specifications and conducting quality inspections. Facilitate requirement gathering and alignment with business, vendor and technology partners. Solve complex system and Vendor-related problems, resulting in timely and accurate document reporting and portfolio compliance reporting. Responsibilities
- Act as liaison among business leaders, staff and software vendors to gather information and share best practices, and ensure initiatives are executed appropriately. Gather business information and incorporates information into project plans. Provide timely and accurate documents and communication to business owners.
- -Work with complex projects in identifying business requirements, creating project and process specifications for new and/or enhanced systems.
- -Ability to provide accurate, timely & responsive services and communication to the business unit on more complex problems. Solve a variety of complex system and system-related problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology, in addition to helping design or implement systems.
- -Identify and implements process improvement, including quality inspection. Drive quantifiable results through facilitating interaction with the business unit.
- -Work with trustee and business leaders on trustee reporting and portfolio compliance. Reconcile trustee and cash reports.
- -Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- -Good analytical decision making/problem solving skills.
- -Ability to communicate effectively.
- -Assist in trade processing and settlement on Clearpar.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience , Customer focus with team-oriented, can-do work attitude and aptitude.
- -Ability to lead, collaborate, and influence effectively across various organizations.
- -Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft applications and/or General Ledger applications preferred.
- Previous experience with Markit WSO
- Previous experience in the loan market
- Previous direct or indirect people leadership experience