Sr. Manager Employee Communications
Position Title: SeniorManager, Employee Communications
Cetera Financial Group is seeking aSenior Manager, Employee Communications to lead, develop and implement internalcommunications strategy, positioning, planning, and content development for CeteraFinancial Groups more than 1,500 employees in multiple locations across theU.S., reporting to the VP, HR, Learning, Talent Development & Culture, andpartnering very closely with the Corporate Communications team.
- This individual will be responsiblefor creating a broad array of programs, message platforms, and individualcommunications elements leveraging a full portfolio of communications vehiclesand mediums, to inform, educate, and inspire all segments of Ceteras growingworkforce.
- In addition, this individualsefforts will support and enable leaders to make internal communicationscapabilities a key strategic lever in their ability to successfully leadchange, drive high levels of engagement, and build and sustain organizationaltrust.
WhatYou Will Do:
- Develop and implement acomprehensive employee communications strategy, platforms and programs thatinform, engage and motivate employees.
- Build relationships and cultivate anetwork with office site leads to execute engagement campaigns acrosslocations.
- Develop and implement comprehensiveemployee communications plans in support of key people and recognition programsand initiatives such as learning and development programs, employee benefitscampaigns, service week celebrations and other such efforts.
- Partner with Corporate Communications,Talent Acquisition and others to define, support and execute employee valueproposition, brand and content campaigns in alignment with the overall corporateframework, through internal and external message platforms.
- Partner with Corporate Communicationsto create employee communications in support of key corporate activities suchas M&A, organizational changes, company events, and business updates.
- Partner with CorporateCommunications to promote and elevate employee connection to our businesspurpose and to our clients through an integrated and aligned communications andexperiential approach.
- Manage, improve, and augmentexisting employee communications practices, platforms, programs and end-to-endexperience (e.g. manage all-employee calls from concept through content,execution and follow up; create a governance framework and strategic roadmapfor the evolution of Ceteras intranet, etc.).
- Explore, recommend, advance the useof contemporary digital communications tools and techniques in partnership withMarketing and Corporate Communications teams.
- Partner with HR BU Leaders andsenior business leadership to build skills in effective leadershipcommunication; define message platforms and standard best practices; andmeasure effectiveness.
- As needed, act as copywriter oreditor for all-employee communications from shared services departments.
What we give you in return:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Communications, Business Management or related field required.
- Seven to 10 years of communications experience, most recently in an employee communications capacity.
- Experience working with executive leaders, managers and employees of all levels in preparing and vetting material.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; high level of attention to detail and creativity. Strong copy-editing and proofing skills are required.
- Skilled at presentation and script development from concept to copywriting and design.
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo in deploying diverse styles of communication to employees.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver work within time constraints.
- Available to work special extended hours to support weekend/holiday events and critical periods, as needed, such as company crisis/emergencies.
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years. About Cetera Financial Group:
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology. "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services. Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law. Please Note:
Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees. Primary Location:
US-CA-El Segundo Work Locations: Job:
Human Resources Organization:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Oct 21, 2019, 7:57:21 PM