Position Title: Intern, Finance, Cetera Financial Group
What we need:
CeteraFinancial Group is currently seeking interns for our companys office located inEl Segundo, California. This function isunder the Finance team.
What you will do:
· Help with internal controls testing,documentation and communication with other departments within Cetera.
· Assist Accounts Payable team with incominginvoices document, file and investigate related items.
· Help with data gathering for our LeaseQueryplatform.
· Run various reports needed for data usingOracle.
· Help with Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
· Assist with data valuation and testing of newloan system.
· Help prepare invoices for our StrategicPartners.
What you need to have:
· College student with a good academic record
· Accounting or Finance majors is a plus
· Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Enthusiasm and positive attitude
Really catch our eye with:
· Excellent time management and follow-up skills
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Eagerness to learn
Our top performers share the following traits:
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to keep meticulous records, maintain accuracy, and not lose sight of important details
· Willing to work overtime to meet critical deadlines
What we give you in return:
Our internship program provides learning opportunities within the firm. We organize Lunch and Learns with Senior Managers that will share their experience with you and act as your advisors. This is a paid internship.
About Cetera Financial Group
® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
For more information, visit .
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions), Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC.