Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr UC Engineer Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7305 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Sr UC Engineer. The engineer will be part of the UC team responsible for all aspect of VOIP infrastructure including Call Centers and different platform of audio and video conference bridge.
- Infrastructure: System engineering design and implementation of enterprise VoIP architecture. Design and implement IP based system, voicemails, audio & video bridge (Mitel & Zoom) automated call distribution and IVR menu structure. Participate in strategic engineering planning and road map sessions.
- Deployment: Database collection, system installation, provisioning, and end users training. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and simulation testing.
- Support: Provide uninterrupted service for critical support for enterprise voice and call centers. Support, program and troubleshoot all ACD, IVR, Voicemail and SIP gateway. Ability to work afterhours and weekend for support coverage. 24x7 On-call technical support on rotation basis. Proactive monitoring, alerting, reporting and root cause analysis.
- Maintenance: Perform daily maintenance and adds, moves and changes for all locations in a timely and professional manner. Process system releases for schedule maintenance and after hour assignments.
- Documentation: Maintain and create new documentation, network diagram, menu structure, call process and flowchart. Create and update DR Documentation and BCP Plans. Manage DID spreadsheet, user assignment and asset management. Application support documentation, strong Visio diagram for system configuration and ACD designs.
- Project: Ability to support multiple ongoing projects, aggressive timeline. Facilities branch office additions, consolidations, and closures.
- Daily Process: Attend weekly meetings, approve weekly releases and change management. Track and maintain weekly status and project reports.
- Travel: Domestic and international travel when required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years equivalent related Engineering/Technical support experience
- Certified Cisco CCIE and /or CCNP Voice
- Certified Mitel MiVoice Business 7.0 or higher
- Hands on working knowledge of VoIP and UC administration with Mitel Platform.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience with Cisco/Mitel or any VoIP Solutions including configuring and managing: Cisco Call Manager, Unity, IVR, ACD, MiVoice, Mitel CCM, Oaisys Call Recording
- Strong Understanding SIP platform and other Telco provided services. MPLS, PRI, SIP. DID, QoS
- Project management and system design experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer service centric
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to quick changes and aggressive timeline.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25-50 pounds of equipment
- Be familiar with troubleshooting by using Wireshark/TCPdump or collecting/decoding traces/logs from applications
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Need to be able to promote good teamwork ethics and support
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS