Quality Assurance Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr QA Engineer Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7397 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Data Engineer. Sr. QA Engineer to work with BSA/AML and OFAC team to conduct and manage QA testing needs for various technical and compliance projects before we move business rules to production system. Candidate is also responsible to identify the scope of automation to speed up validation process which reduce to manual effort & faster delivery to business user. Candidate is also responsible to provide daily status to the respective stack holders and follow the bank security & privacy standards.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the production environment.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7+ years of diverse experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance, design and development of client server, web applications & API.
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance methodology and procedures including test cases, specifications, tools, and other technical documentation based on defined workflows, use cases, and business requirements.
- Strong knowledge in Banking Security Domain and related application
- Added advantage to experience with Actimize AML System – CDD, SAM & ERCM
- Experience with Lexis Nexis, Bridger Insight XG or Name Screening Services
- Experience with any kind of CRM with case management knowledge (Dynamics CRM, Salesforce CRM, etc.)
- Strong Integration testing experience in the complex multi-systems environments
- Strong analytical skill which help candidate to find corner test cases and flaws in requirements.
- Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate tickets with sufficient findings
- Expertise with relational database (Microsoft SQL Server preferred).
- Strong knowledge in RESTful API/Soap using JSON or XML
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Strong experience with dev ops tools JIRA, Zephyr for JIRA, Jenkins, Git or Visual Studio.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in design & utilize QA Automation framework (Selenium, c#, SoapUI, etc.).
- Expertise on QA Automation tools like Selenium (RC, WebDriver), CodedUi, QTP, Jenkins (CI), TestNG, Cucumber, Postman, SoapUI, Test LAB etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills, and team player.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS