Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? IT Vulnerability Management Analyst I Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7228 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking an IT Operations Vulnerability Management Analyst I.
- Investigate the best method to apply security changes to remediate vulnerabilities for applications, network devices, servers, and desktops
- Apply/Enforce changes through GPOs, patch management, Policy/Procedure enforcement, or manual intervention
- Investigate new and emerging security vulnerabilities from vendors and RSS feeds
- Research implication of security vulnerabilities
- Maintain security posture through constant security scanning and validations
- Work with IT/Business SMEs to schedule and apply changes throughout the environment
- Provide regularly scheduled status reports and updates on projects
- Minimum of 3 years experience utilizing Patch Management software to apply security updates/patches for Microsoft and 3rd party products such as Adobe, Java and Apache, Ivanti/LANDESK experience preferred
- Work experience with Vulnerability Assessment tools: Nessus, Qualys, Foundstone, Nexpose, Metasploit
- Work experience deploying certificates manually on various platforms (Apache, Java, IIS) or through automated methods such as Digicert, MSCA or Venafi.
- Work experience with identifying security threats, and following procedures to remediate identified threats
- Work experience with Network Assessment tools: NMAP, Nipper, Wireshark, TCPdump
- Linux and Windows Administration Skills (Intermediate)
- Database Administration (1 year, SQL, Oracle)
- Infrastructure Architecture and Design Knowledge (2 years)
- Networking Protocol Skills (Intermediate)
- Cisco/Juniper network device experience preferred
- Core router and switch experience
- IOS upgrades
- Router and Switch configuration experience
- CCNA minimum (or equivalent experience)
- Coping Skills for Stress and Pressure Situations (Intermediate)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Industry experience with financial institutions preferred
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS