Loan Process Associate
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Loan Processing Associate Location US-CA-El Monte
Job ID 2020-7889
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Loan Processing Associate. This position is a great steppingstone for a person seeking a career in the mortgage industry and being part of a bank that is constantly working on cutting edge technology. This is a great opportunity for professional development and can lead to growth opportunities within our mortgage department and other avenues in the bank.
We will help you grow your career at East West Bank by providing you with ongoing training to expand your business knowledge but most importantly, a position that can propel into other career opportunities withing the bank.
- Supporting the Loan Processors and Underwriters who are responsible for reviewing loan applications for completeness and accuracy.
- verifying supporting income, asset and liability documentation.
- Assist in processing the loan applications for Fannie Mae mortgage loans (e.g., opening escrow, ordering title reports, requesting information needed in order to complete loans)
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Work closely with Mortgage Loan Officers, escrow/title, and customers to resolve pending conditions and stipulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in mortgage field is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to prioritize) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Strong attention to details and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS