Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Lease Administrator Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7275 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Lease Administrator. The Lease Administrator is responsible for the documentation, funding, and boarding of a wide variety of loans and leased assets. This position is also responsible for meeting completeness, turn time and accuracy requirements. The Lease Administrator will further work with equipment leasing team, credit supervision, and compliance, to ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures in support of transaction types include, but are not limited to, all lease structures, and interim draws, if applicable, of the equipment leasing portfolio.
- Recognize and discuss loan transactions with lending staff and credit supervisor to resolve any outstanding issues prior to loan documentation and closing.
- Act as a liaison between relationship managers, and all interested parties such as Credit Supervision, vendors, customers, and the Accounting Team to coordinate documentation, funding and closing of all equipment leases and loans
- Determine the appropriate documentation needed for each type of transaction
- Create lease contract documentation packages
- Review and ensure all regulatory and policy compliance issues are satisfied prior to documentation and closing.
- Maintain a high-level of information accuracy in all documentation pertaining to leasing
- Perfect collateral including the filing of UCC statements through iLien
- Analyze funding and disbursement information to ensure proper disbursement flow of funds via wire, deposit account, check, fee payment and/or disbursements to third parties.
- Analyze and interpret the lease documentation to ensure proper boarding of all aspects of the transaction into the lease servicing system.
- Board new, refinanced and renewed leases to the lease servicing system, including collateral/equipment information.
- Ensure accurate representation of economic and collateral/equipment data within the lease servicing system.
- Perform research of boarding errors and resolve exception queries.
- Maintain accurate billing information and instructions for each customer to ensure proper billing by Accounting
- Ensure timely follow up of post-closing exception items.
- Prepare closing documents including but not limited to; Boarding Sheet ensuring data accuracy and proper financing terms
- May perform quality audits post booking including review of documentation, booking, insurance and perfection.
- May maintain insurance coverage for each customer
- Support other projects as assigned by the Manager
- Respond to all internal and external customer inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience with a focus on leasing functions, such as documentation, funding, boarding, or related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Understanding of varied lease structures and corresponding complex documentation.
- Demonstrates an understanding of applicable bank policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Aspire, LeasePlus, and Microsoft Dynamics/GP (or equivalent vendor systems), and other banking systems preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to changes and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and possess positive attitude with good organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft software, inclusive of Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS