Customer Service Representative
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Customer Service Rep Location US-CA-North El Monte Job ID 2020-7533 Category Branch Banking Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who will assist customers in the branch or over the phone with their financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments. The Customer Service Representative will also identify and cross-sell East West Bank products and services that meet customers’ need.
- Cash checks and process deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments
- Document larger deposits using Currency Transaction Reports
- Identify and sell East West Bank products and services that meet customers’ needs
- Address customer questions/concerns and refer to appropriate internal resources for resolution
- Identify fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Bank
- Develop new customer relationships and open new accounts for customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- 1 year of recent customer service experience preferred
- 1 year of recent cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work on weekends
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS