Customer Service Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Customer Services Manager Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7341 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Manager position is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external East West Bank customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service Department.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department.
- Develops and implements policies. Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Responsible for employees' training and development.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of East West Bank systems and processes.
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company.
- Measures Customer Service Representatives' performance and makes employment decisions.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Assists Customer Service Advisors in troubleshooting issues that require special handling.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent East West Bank process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manage all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent number of years of experience.
- At least 5 years of experience within customer service management, banking industry preferred
- Knowledge of Banking products, services and business operations
- In-depth knowledge of all areas of loan servicing, bank operations, systems, related state
- and federal banking compliance regulations.
- Proven ability to provide guidance to others, clarifying complex policies and procedures
- and facilitating knowledge-sharing in the work group is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS