Financial Services Representative
Financial Services Representative - Full-time/No Weekends (Corona, CA)
Corona, CA, USA
As a Financial Services Representative you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will handle all facets of opening new accounts, and be responsive to the needs of both internal and external customers by introducing bank services/products that may be of interest to them. This position requires you to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Handles all facets of new accounts including opening new accounts, superseding accounts, ordering checks and notary.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs and priorities of both internal and external customers; identifies and takes appropriate action based on customer needs; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty.
- Makes suggestions to current or potential customers about other services/products that may be of interest to them.
- Minimum two years of Business Accounts experience required
- Cross-selling Pacific Western Bank Products and Services.
- Completion of certifications.
- Prepare documentation for new accounts under the Bank’s CIP/BSA and other Bank policies.
- Input new accounts on IBS and submit complete package.
- Knowledge Word, and Excel preferred
- Assist the teller line when needed.
- Provide assistance with end of day closing, to include cash balancing (vault & ATM)
- Assist with processing and scanning of daily teller work.
- Gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the following key backup duties:
- CTR Input
- Stop Payments
- Hold Notices
- Analysis Charge Input
- Telephone Transfers
- Participate and contribute to the branch’s overall goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual a plus.