As a Branch Operations Specialist you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for seasoned branch operations candidates who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will assist clients by providing a superior level of service with their financial transactions. You will need to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
The Branch Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for coaching and training the teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Create a positive team environment in the banking center by modeling excellent customer service, and assist tellers by using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and issues.
• Assist the Branch Operations Manager with teller supervision
• Approve customer and bank transactions within established limits
• Daily reports
• Ensure banking policies and procedures are being followed by staff
• Perform branch certifications and audits
• NSF/deficit balance processing
• Branch security, ensure branch cash limit is maintained
• EIM’s and non-post
• New Accounts
• Process wires
• Respond to emails from Operations regarding large items, teller corrections, etc.
• Identify customer needs and refer financial products and services
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of two to three years experience working in a commercial Bank
• Must be knowledgeable in all areas of operations including Teller, New Accounts, and Customer Service
• Be a team player as well as an effective team leader
• Knowledge of Word and Excel preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills required
• Superior customer service skills
• Detail-orientated and precise in fast-paced environment