Who we are:
Pacific Mercantile Bank is unique from other business banks. While other banks are in the loan and deposit business, we are in the solutions business. We finance growth opportunities by providing innovative and customized banking solutions with a full range of loans, deposit and cash management products and services for our clients long-term success. Our experience team is dedicated to our mission Helping companies succeed.
What you bring to PMB:
Your experience in treasury management and customer service will positively complement our thriving product implementation team. You are open to learning and coaching, and you are comfortable providing relevant, positive, and constructive feedback with the intention of helping one another succeed. You consider yourself a problem solver because youre always on the watch for processes that need improvement and you own it until it is resolved. You believe in making a difference every day to support your team and the organizations goals and mission.
Heres what youll do:
The Implementations and Treasury Management Associate is accountable for supporting the Implementations, Credit Card and Treasury Management Teams. The Implementations and Treasury Management Associate is responsible for backup support, callback, incoming calls, emails and for managing the client experience associated with this process. This individual is responsible for documentation preparation, customer service, product support and maintenance, while working closely with the client, the Implementations Team, Product Managers and Treasury Management Sales.
Essential Job Duties
· Collaborate with the Treasury Management Manager to offer support in developing client solutions, monthly reporting requirements and streamlined solutions for documentation.
· Will sometimes serve as a liaison between the client, the TM sales advisor and the implementations team to ensure a satisfactory client experience.
· Adhere to service level agreement (SLAs)
· Coordinate implementations meeting with client and Product Implementation Specialist after implementation process is complete.
· Assist Product Implementation Specialist with development and training for internal/external clients in Online Banking and related Treasury Management products; EBG, ACH, Wires, RDC, Positive Pay, Bill Payment, etc.
· Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of Treasury Management products, processes, and technologies.
· Assist with research and preparation of presentations for TM annual relationship reviews.
· Daily review of operational reports.
· Assist with annual reviews for ACH and RDC
· Assist with facilitating all product training for new customers and new users, either by phone or in person, as needed
· Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
What you need for this position:
· High School diploma
· 2 years bank operations experience or branch/teller experience
Whats in it for you:
· Competitive salary.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO, dental, and vision.
· Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits.
· Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care and/or Medical Reimbursement.
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Matching 401(K).
· Vacation Benefits
· Personal Days (PTO) personal holidays.
· Paid Bank Observed Holidays.
· Wellness Program.
· We even celebrate your hire anniversary date by giving you the day off!
The best part, youll be partnering with a team of empowered professionals who lead by example and who reinforce strong values through collaboration, trust and the celebration of success.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, disability or protected veteran status.