🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Senior Director Operational Transformation New 📅 16 hours ago Post Date 📅 197366 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity.
The Senior Director of Operational Transformation will be responsible for enhancing and transforming Experians data receipt, processing, accuracy management and related client service activities. This role will work closely with product development, product management and re-engineering functions, aimed at optimizing data accuracy and processing efficiency. He/she will provide support to the Chief Data Officer of Consumer Information Services.
In this high-profile role, the leader will drive transformational programs using robotics, off-shore migration and other process efficiency and effectiveness approaches. This position requires an individual with strong leadership skills, entrepreneurial aptitude, the ability to navigate and influence across functional, business unit and global levels, and perform as a catalyst to change the consumer credit ecosystem. The leader will be responsible for Experians core consumer credit assets and must have a background in process design, management, improvement, controls and error detection. The Senior Director will lead a department of approximately 50 people, with employees in Costa Mesa and Santiago, Chile. Success in this role requires vision, execution and optimization across business objectives such as consumer fairness, data accuracy, labor efficiency, legal and regulatory needs. Influence extends externally to , as well as the overall credit reporting industry. Key Responsibilities:
- Receive, process, load and ensure the accuracy of data received from approximately 12,000 data furnishers, with more than 1 billion updated records per month.
- Transform and enhance existing processes through the use of robotics, machine learning and off-shore migration
- Ensure alignment with legal and regulatory objectives.
- Establish and leverage strong working relationships and problem resolution processes with product management, product development, consumer services, global data management, ECS, MCE, legal, compliance, and others
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required. Preferred degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Science or similar. MBA preferred.
- At least ten years experience managing process design, management, improvement, controls and error detection within an operations department.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Program management experience.
- Broad business and functional understanding necessary to balance decisions and actions across product, operations, clients, furnishers, consumers, legal, regulatory and financial areas.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to senior executive leadership.
- High-value personal qualities - critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to influence, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy and passionate.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Costa Mesa, California, United States
📁 Data Management
Post Date: Jul 15, 2019
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |