VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 2018 & 2019
HORIZON ANALYTICS IS OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Who we are:
Pacific Mercantile Bank is unique from other business banks. While other banks are in the loan and deposit business, we are in the solutions business. We help companies navigate the challenges of growth, restructure, and the inevitable unexpected events. We take the time to understand the business and the business owners objectives. We finance growth opportunities by providing innovative and customized banking solutions with a full range of loans, deposit and cash management products and services for our clients long-term success. We are dedicated to our mission Helping Companies Succeed.
What you bring to PMB:
As the Senior Vice President, Business Development Officer you pride yourself as the Top Performer in developing new business. You have a history of far exceeding assigned Loan growth goals and Core Deposit goals and you have experience in all facets of commercial lending, primarily in C&I lending. You are open to learning and coaching and you are comfortable providing relevant, positive, and constructive feedback with the intention of motivating for success. You believe in making a difference every day to support the organizations strategic goals and mission.
Heres What youll do:
· Embrace and role model PMB core values and Help Companies Succeed.
· Focused calling efforts and solicitation of new business utilizing Horizon Analytics.· Engages in new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships to far exceed loan and deposit goals.
· Works with clients and prospective clients to identify banking needs. Collects information required to evaluate their creditworthiness and service requirements.
· Performs assessment and analysis of financial condition and credit risk within the framework of the Banks credit culture and current economic and industry trends utilizing Horizon Analytics.
· Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present loan recommendations for approval.
· Reinforces superior client service through his or her own example along with appropriate follow-through with involved clients and employees.
What you need for this position:
· Bachelors degree in finance preferred.
· Minimum of fifteen (15) years of related experience.
· Work related experience consist of a financial analysis or lending background.
· Advanced expertise, experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
· Advanced expertise, experience, knowledge and training in all lending activities and terminology.
· Demonstrated success in client acquisition, retention, and client relationship expansion.
Travel: Local travel
Whats in it for you:
The best part, youll be partnering with a team of empowered professionals who lead by example and who reinforce strong values through collaboration, trust and the celebration of success.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transitioning, transgender, national origin, color, disability, or protected veteran status.