🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Data Analyst 📅 Jul 11, 2019 Post Date 📅 194414 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Candidate will monitor, research and collaborate with key stakeholders to maintain and enhance Experians massive consumer batch credit database. They will research file build data trends and anomalies, verify performance against established business rules, and provide notification to key stakeholders of potential production data issues. This is a critical, multi-platform, multi-stakeholder research and support function that is designed to protect data integrity and quality.
- Research, document, maintain and establish effective procedures regarding the safety, soundness and usability of the extensive batch credit platform by gathering, examining and analyzing data to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Plan, organize and conduct research initiated by clients and other key stakeholders concerning underlying data issues in the bulk data delivery platform by applying research methodologies and investigative techniques and tools. Findings will be synthesized and presented back to key stakeholders in a concise, understandable format using reports and graphic illustrations.
- Develop administrative controls and reporting to ensure the accuracy, consistency and freshness of highly sensitive credit information.
- Evaluate trends in data and research requests to update company products and procedures.
- Consult with key stakeholders: marketing, development, sales, operations and clients; on key data changes, trends and issues.
- Critically evaluate and interpret client requirements/requests into appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing, development, sales and operations on establishing data usage for new product implementations and existing product enhancements.
- Assess production related data anomalies and recommend appropriate actions to maintain product quality standards.
- Support key stakeholders on the assessment and implementation of new business rules due to federal & state legislative changes.
- Develop and conduct knowledge transfer opportunities for key stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in business, information systems, computer science, marketing, statistics or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in research methodology concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated data management expertise.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills a must.
- Must have the ability to deliver high quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Credit bureau data and financial industry knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of department Subject Matter Experts and skill sets.
- Understanding of modeling technology a must.
- Critical thinking, multi-stakeholder problem solving.
- SQL, JCL, IBM MVS/TSO, SAS and Microsoft Office tools experience a must.
- Familiarity with open-source technologies such as HDFS, Spark, Impala and Presto a plus.
- Campaign Management tools and relational database experience a plus.
EOE including disability and veterans My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |