Who we are:
Pacific Mercantile Bank is unique from other business banks. While other banks are in the loan and deposit business, we are in the solutions business. We finance growth opportunities by providing innovative and customized banking solutions with a full range of loans, deposit and cash management products and services for our clients long-term success. Our experience team is dedicated to our mission Helping companies succeed.
What you bring to PMB:
You excel in your ability to spread financial statements and your experience in credit analysis will be a desired addition to the PMB team. You are open to learning and coaching, and you are comfortable providing relevant, positive, and constructive feedback with the intention of helping one another succeed. You consider yourself a problem solver because youre always on the watch for processes that need improvement and you own it until it is resolved. You believe in making a difference every day to support your team and the organizations goals and mission.
Heres what youll do:
The Credit Analyst II provides more complex support by conducting in-depth credit investigation, preparing financial spread sheets, evaluating and analyzing credit information provided by customers and assisting with preparation of credit recommendations for approval.
Essential Job Duties
· Conducts in-depth credit investigation, evaluation and analysis of the creditworthiness of the borrower.
· Prepares financial spread sheets using Banks software.
· Evaluates the information and assists with completing credit write-ups for new loans and renewals.
· Investigates and analyses credit history of customers by ordering credit reports from Moodys, Dun and Bradstreet, Experian and other Trade References.
· Work with lenders and credit administration to prepare files, reports and analysis in anticipation of internal, external and regulatory exams.
· Establishes and Maintains Credit Tickler System.
· Reviews maturing loan report and other portfolio reports; works with Relationship Managers to resolve open/pending issues.
· Prepares and sends out renewal notification letters to customers signed by Loan Officers requesting updated credit information and financial statements.
· Monitor loan covenants, track reporting and bring violations or deficiencies to the attention of management.
· Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
What you need for this position:
Whats in it for you:
The best part, youll be partnering with a team of empowered professionals who lead by example and who reinforce strong values through collaboration, trust and the
celebration of success.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, disability or protected veteran status.