Business Intelligence Manager
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Insights New 📅 2 days ago Post Date 📅 195759 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity. Experian is the worlds leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For 5 years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine. Far beyond credit reports, Experian was won top industry awards for best fraud & ID platform, best overall analytics platform, consumer lending innovation and more. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register.
We are in search for a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence & Insights to help drive share and differentiation across vertical markets. The role provides an exciting leadership opportunity to come in and shape our go-to-market strategies while also powering our sales organization.
This new role requires an analytical and strategic thinker who can leverage strong technical know-how and a big picture mindset to locate new growth opportunities in the B2B space. You will know how to mine complex data sets for patterns and trends. You will segment markets and identify clusters for marketing outreach. You will partner with BI analysts to tell stories through Tableau dashboards and client-facing presentations. You will join a high energy and growing team passionate about solving problems and making a significant impact. This role is based at our US headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA (in office position; not remote).
- Lead business intelligence initiatives targeted to driving growth in primary and adjacent markets
- Play a key role in identifying emerging trends and informing our go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define market/customer opportunities based on data analytics and insights mined from multiple data sources
- Design and execute market segmentation approaches to guide go-to-market campaign initiatives
- Work with content and digital marketing teams in defining segments and contact lists for each marketing initiative
- Provide market trends and insights for Thought Leadership working closely with market research, go-to-market teams and digital marketing
- Size opportunities across markets, segments and clusters to inform go-to-market strategies
- Present clear, actionable insights and recommendations to senior executives and clients
- Bring best practices and BI tools to automate processes and accelerate results
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Data Analytics, Statistics, Finance or related quantitative field; advanced degree a plus
- Financial services background preferred; B2B experience a plus
- 5+ years experience using R or Python
- Working knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization tool; advanced knowledge a plus
- Working SQL knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Hands-on experience leveraging market segmentation & clustering strategies with skills such as inference modeling and data mining; machine learning a plus
- Superb interpersonal & communication skills; confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
- Outstanding project management skills: high attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial thinker: able to think outside the box; constant learner; proactive problem-solver
- Four weeks of vacation to start and two volunteer days (plus paid company holidays)
- Bonus eligible
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
EOE including Disability/Veterans My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Costa Mesa, California, United States
Post Date: Sep 18, 2019
Costa Mesa, California, United States
Post Date: Oct 15, 2019
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |