🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ IT Audit Director New 📅 2 days ago Post Date 📅 202273 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
As the leading global information services company, Experians vision is for our people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy in the world. Thats an exciting challenge, and its one that our Global Internal Audit (GIA) professionals support with skill and passion. This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned internal audit leader seeking to move into a best practice internal audit function in a growing industry segment. The successful candidate will take a leadership role within the team and gain diverse experience across the Experian business and main technology areas. They will oversee and lead diverse internal audit and advisory projects covering areas such as technology operations, projects, data governance, new products, information security, cloud, etc. Responsibilities:
- Supporting the RHIA on the development of the technology rolling audit plan and performing technology and application risk assessments
- Managing a number of direct reports and mentoring team members through candid, constructive feedback
- Supporting the RHIA in driving the strategic direction of the GIA function in North America
- Involvement in strategic projects and initiatives through the provision of risk, control and governance consultancy. Provide proactive risk, control and governance counsel to business management as required
- Planning, scoping and delivering local and global IT audits of high complexity in compliance with GIA audit standards. Project manage team backlogs, audit execution, reviewing work papers and managing team member performance
- Agreeing the final audit report and agreed actions with senior management. Tracking execution of agreed actions and assessing the effective mitigation of associated risks
- Work with business contacts and resources to develop broad technical and commercial business awareness
- Contribute to GIA global and local teams through professional skills, technical expertise, energy and motivation. Leads and supports professional practice initiatives as required.
- Providing oversight and direction to local and global audits as a delegate to the RHIA
- Deputize for the RHIA at governance committees and senior management meetings as agreed with the RHIA
Experience & Qualifications:
- Timely delivery of the audit plan in compliance with GIA standards
- Identification and effective communication of impactful audit observations and process improvement opportunities that support business objectives
- Building effective relationships with business management and the GIA team with positive feedback
- Increased GIA team engagement, productivity, effectiveness, and impact
- 10 or more years audit experience in the financial services, technology, information services, telecoms or related sector
- Experience of directly managing a team of professionals
- A sound knowledge of one or more technical IT areas
- Fluent English essential
- Knowledge of other languages an advantage, such as Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
- Exemplify and live the Experian and Institute of Internal Audits Codes of Conduct.
- Strong team player and leader who works proactively with others to achieve collective goals
- Self-starter and innovator with a proactive attitude and ability to effect change
- Natural curiosity with the ability to quickly learn the organization, products, processes, industry and regulatory environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work load
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Demonstrates healthy professional skepticism while pragmatic and a creative problem solver
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience leading teams and of line management
- Strong understanding of auditing and IIA internal auditing standards
- Strong technical skills, such as information security, key cloud technologies, agile development is a must
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Data analytics skills such as SQL or ACL an advantage
- Understanding of relevant laws and regulations and industry specific experience an advantage
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2019 was $4.8 billion. Experian employs over 17,000 people across 44 countries.
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies. EEO Including Disability/Veterans Refer a Friend
Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Experian employees can refer a friend for an open role by clicking on the Recommend This Job button and choosing Grab a referral link (you must be logged in to do this). Once you have copied the link you can share it with your friend via email or social media. When your friend applies to the role using the link you provided, you will be captured as the referring employee. Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by clicking on the Share this Job button.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Costa Mesa, California, United States
📁 Legal & Compliance
Post Date: Feb 10, 2020
Allen, Texas, United States
📁 Legal & Compliance
Post Date: 5 days ago
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |