Relationship Manager I, Identity Theft and Breach Notification
Our professionals balance analytical skills,deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis andpractical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. Wecreate transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do thesame. That means when you take your place on our team, youll discover asupportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Ifyoure ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a realimpact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Identity Theft and Breach NotificationITBN practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards ofdirectors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complexissues leading to and resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team hasfacilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North Americaimpacting over 100 million individuals. We serve organizations from a widerange of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services,government, and higher education. Our customized services include proactivethreat intelligence for businesses and breach response services for impactedindividuals, including notification, call center, and identity monitoring andrestoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients,ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection servicethrough strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Krolls LicensedInvestigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused byidentity theft.
Kroll is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented RelationshipManager to join our Cyber Risk team. The RelationshipManager is responsible for the onboarding and overall management of Krollcorporate clients throughout the lifecycle of their engagements, and is the focal point formultiple, concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. Thisindividual is an experienced client facing professional who will deliversuperior service that exceeds our clients expectations and thrives in afast-paced, challenging environment.
The RelationshipManager will serve as the client advocate and will deliver best in classsolutions to Krolls clients on the West Coast. This requires establishing professional relationships with Krollsclients and partners, providing expertise into Krolls service offerings andmanaging the various implementation components of client engagements. Additionally, the Relationship Manager willbe familiar with the sales and service objectives of the client in order tocapitalize on business opportunities that will lend to the success of theclient and Kroll.
Whilethis position is a full-time remote opportunity, requirement to be physicallylocated in the Pacific Time Zone due to client management and project oversightin that region.
- Serveas the primary contact on client engagements and successfully manage thevarious project implementation components, including onboarding, deployment andreporting, to ensure timely deliverables and flawless execution.
- Ensureclient expectations are managed and delivery deadlines met according toschedule and plans.
- Assumeaccountability for client satisfaction and proactive handling of engagements byanticipating client needs.
- Buildand foster professional relationships with clients by listening, empathizingand leveraging Krolls resources to meet desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with clientcounsel and sales team to ensure that all stakeholders understand Krollscapabilities, and utilize discovery techniques to suggest appropriate andtimely solutions.
- Become familiar withthe nuances of each clients technical and operational needs in order to bestassess their service demands. Provide value to our customers through insightfulconsultation, recommendations and decision-making.
- Performas a subject matter expert (SME) on notification methodology, Krolls productsand best practices, and understand the law as it relates to data breachresponse requirements. This includesstaying abreast of current events in the cyber security/data privacy space
- Initiate and implement service enhancements that align withorganizational goals.
- Communicate new ideasand areas for development/improvement based upon client requests.
FUNCTIONAL AREA SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong listening skills with an ability to translateclient needs into actionable steps.
- Proactively communicate with all appropriatestakeholders regarding the client engagement.
- Knowand understand the internal processes within Kroll in order to educate theclient on our processes, timelines and outcomes that affect their business.
- Maintaina professional demeanor throughout all client interactions and whencommunicating with Kroll colleagues.
- Represent Krolls products and services clearly, concisely, accuratelyand with a high level of integrity.
- Establishand maintain documentation to ensure timely, consistent client contact andfollow up.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum seven years of B2B experience in some of the followingareas: customer success, client services, implementation, or project management.
- Project management experience required. Professional certification is a plus (e.g.PMP).
- Must be detail andprocess oriented, requiring demonstrated excellence in time management, projectmanagement and prioritization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, client relationshipmanagement, and problem resolution skills, with the ability to effectivelyadvise senior leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate relentless discipline,project ownership and goal achievement.
- Proven ability to influence others and leadcustomer engagements.
- Experience enhancing client satisfaction/business outcomes through implementingnew processes.
- Must be able to thinkindependently, critically, and make best business practice decisions.
- Must be enthusiastic,flexible, and collaborative.
- Must have working knowledgeof Microsoft Office products, and proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience withSalesforce.com is a plus.
- Physical requirementsare sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- Work environment isclimate-controlled office building located on a campus and composed of offices,cubicles, conference rooms and a computer data center.
In order to be considered for a position atDuff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providingequal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate betweenapplications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color,nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,age or disability Primary Location: Work Locations:
Los Angeles (0405) 10100 Santa Monica Blvd., 11th Floor Los Angeles, 90067 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jun 2, 2020