Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management a Registered Investment Advisor based in Los Angeles, is currently searching for an RFP Associate.
The RFP Associate is responsible for supporting the Institutional, Sub-Advisory Wrap and Wealth Management distribution channels by responding to recurring and ad hoc due diligence requests with a particular focus on firm and strategy level information. The RFP team serves as the hub through which information is compiled and disseminated to both internal and external clients. The position requires collaboration with multiple teams so we are looking for an individual with high initiative that has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for completing quarterly, monthly and ad hoc due diligence requests for existing clients with a qualitative and quantitative focus.
- Management and completion of institutional RFPs, sub-advisory wrap due diligence requests and other database requests, including managing deadlines and compiling information from multiple internal sources.
- Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, investment strategies, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy within the RFP response database.
- Maintenance databases to ensure that they are populated accurately and on-time.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business management preferred; other degrees will be considered
- 4-year degree, preferably in a related discipline such as business, finance, economics, or marketing.
- 2-4 years of industry or proposal writing experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Ability to successfully navigate simultaneous multi-level projects and tasks in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel desired and additional quantitative skills preferred but not required.
- Please enclose a cover letter with your application.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Paid Parking
- Potential for bonus participation
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive compensation will be offered. Details will be discussed at the appropriate time with interested, qualified candidates.