Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management in Century City is seeking a highly motivated, organized, committed individual with strong initiative and excellent communication skills for the role of Digital Communications Specialist As Digital Communications Specialist, this position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives using website, social media, email, and other media (webinars, podcasts, video).
Kayne Anderson As Digital Communications Specialist, this position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives using website, social media, email, and other media (webinars, podcasts, video).
The candidate will have solid knowledge of the financial industry, KAR’s products, and the specific nuances of the firm’s business units between institutional, retail and high-net-worth audiences. The incumbent will need to work independently on projects of high complexity. Knowledge of the financial industry is preferred, but not required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the firm’s website initiatives including updates and maintenance of the firm’s website, engagement with the firm’s digital agency to help lead the firm’s SEO efforts and website enhancements, engagement with the firm’s web developer to troubleshoot any website-related issues and to further evolve the site with latest trends and technology. Measures and reports on website trends to further the firm’s web initiatives.
- Directs email marketing initiatives including, but not limited to: template creation, planning, and execution. Collaborates on content creation. Measures and reports on metrics and results with an eye to enhancing program effectiveness.
- Implements best practices to further the firm’s social media presence on sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Assists in the production of the firm’s webinars, podcasts and videos helping with all aspects including concept, coordination, production, distribution, and measurements of success.
- Coordinate with the firm’s marketing team to create digital initiatives that support the firm’s brand and marketing strategy.
- Supports ad hoc marketing projects as required.
- 7+ years of related experience; investment industry experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other sophisticated email platforms
- Experience with ON24 or other webinar platforms
- Proven experience and skill in the creation and deployment of digital marketing strategy
- Proven experience and skill in analyzing data and developing actionable plans based on the data
- A high level of creativity; superior attention to detail
- An understanding of strategic communication development focused on lead generation
- Experience with multiple marketing mediums including digital, social, and video
- Tech savvy with familiarity with various martech solutions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and continually able to reassess priorities to focus on high impact activities
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and groups across the organization (sales, product, legal, investment professionals, wealth advisors, etc.) as well as external consultants
- Familiarity with multimedia software
- Self-sufficient, can work equally well as a team member and individually
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, gets along well with others
- Able to perform job functions in a timely manner as well as on tight deadlines
In addition to health insurance, Vacation, PTO benefits and a generous 401(k) company match, KAR is proud to offer its employees benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account with a Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Dependent Care
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 24-Hour Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Family Care Time
- Paid Volunteer days
- Gym onsite
- Fully stocked kitchen- lunch provided
- Hybrid 3/2 remote
KAR is made up of diverse, talented, and passionate employees working together to achieve a common and rewarding goal: providing high quality investment strategies and wealth solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking candidates who possess the skills, vision, and determination to excel in their chosen fields.
Awarded Best Firm Culture at the 2022 PAM Awards, KAR maintains a team-oriented culture of accessibility, open communication, and respect. We believe in empowering and growing our people and are excited to be hiring.
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For additioal general information on Kayne Anderson Rudnick, please access the firm’s web site at www.kayne.com.