Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Premier Banker -Long Beach/7th & Newport Location US-CA-Long Beach
Job ID 32871
# Positions 1
Job Family Branch Delivery - Banking Services
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Premier Banker serves as the relationship manager for assigned affluent and high-potential mass affluent customers by providing them guidance and navigation towards solutions that meet their particular needs. The Premier Banker also manages and increases a high-value book of business through proactive acquisition, cross-sell, and related activities.
- Manages and grows a book of affluent and mass affluent customers
- Initiates conversations with customers and takes a proactive approach to retain and grow the existing customer book of business and add new customer relationships to the book of business
- Adheres to CIT/OneWest Bank performance culture and process
- Conducts business accurately, ethically and always in the best interest of the customer
- Meets individual and branch sales goals as assigned
- Establishes community Centers of Influence (e.g. attorneys, real estate agents, CPA's) to partner with and identify additional customer banking opportunities where appropriate
- Consistently engages customers to establish OneWest Banks "One Customer at a Time" standard
- Grows customer relationships by serving as the primary contact, notating what was learned, and always following up on customer expectations
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience by leveraging OneWest Bank’s EmpowerU performance culture in each interaction
A Premier Banker’s book of business is defined as assets in the categories of total deposits (consumer and business deposits).
- 3+ years of relevant banking experience with previous experience as a Personal Banker or equivalent
- Experience in providing excellent customer service and leveraging resources such as technology channels, lending and business banking, ,to appropriately align products and services
- Proven relationship management skills and experience along with excellent customer service acumen
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing customer information to consistently identify customer needs and create solutions as appropriate
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Must be able to proactively oversee the customer book of business as well as manage and process information through a contact management system
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: