Assistant Branch Manager
I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina New Hampshire Massachusetts Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah New York Kentucky Florida Illinois Colorado Arizona Pennsylvania Michigan Ohio Tennessee Connecticut Washington Minnesota Maryland Wisconsin New Mexico Virginia Georgia District of Columbia Idaho Maine Indiana Hessen Oregon Nevada Missouri Alabama More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Investment Marketing & Communication Operations Risk Management Corporate Services Finance & Accounting Administrative More...
- › Assistant Branch Manager - Campbell, CA - Campbell, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
Campbell, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
Sales & Relationship Management
Job Description Assistant Branch Manager - Campbell, CA Job Description:
A Fidelity Assistant Branch Manager partners with senior management to lead a team of successful sales and service associates, as they prepare to run their own branch. Your visionary spirit enables you to find happiness in all areas of branch life. You understand the ins and outs of both sales and operational activities within a branch environment. Your strategic mindset is what makes your branch stand out against our competitors.
- We ask that you have at least five years in financial sales role
- We believe that three or more years of management within a financial services environment is helpful
- The Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 are required, additionally we would want you to obtain the Series 9/10 and Insurance licenses within 60 days of hire
Our intention for this management team member is to be in a developmental role for 12-24 months. It serves to develop and acclimate talent across the investor center network while providing support to the assigned Branch Manager. During the tenure of this role, you may provide assistance in more than one branch and/or the primary branch location may change during the program.
Value You Deliver
- Your background in relationship management and deep understanding of financial services
- Impressive time-management skills and ability to execute on multiple priorities
- You have a natural ability to influence and enhance the sales skills of others
- Validated grasp of compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, empowering business professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
If your dreams are to run your own branch, this role is your first step. Youll learn everything ou need to know about handling a branch, including assisting in the hiring process, learning firsthand how to lead a successful and compliant office, grow the local market and coach and mentor associates.
- Supporting the Branch Manager in building a strong sales team and developing service associates that can cultivate revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer happiness
- Implementing national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, local marketing, educational seminars and client appreciation
- Overseeing operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues and customer concerns
- Fostering the development of a group of associates by training, mentoring, counseling, and motivating branch representatives
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Category: Sales Share This Similar Jobs