MS Exchange Administrator
Who we are looking for
We are seeking an experienced Exchange Administrator SME who will be part of an Exchange team supporting environments consisting of 4,500 users and 110TB of storage globally. As part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering tactical and strategic projects as well as rotational, 24/7 on-call support to provide outstanding uptime and service to high profile clientele. What you will be responsible for
As Microsoft Exchange Administrator you will
What we value
- Migrate environments to the latest generation of Windows Server (2016/2019) and Exchange (2016/365 Online) products.
- Exchange Powershell scripting
- Evaluate Exchange design and ensure all functionality and processes adhere to industry and Microsoft best practices.
- Managing, maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2016, and Exchange Online
- Serve as an escalation point for Exchange Server management and operational issues.
- Provide day-to-day prime and non-prime support to the client
- Maintenance of Windows / Exchange server software / security updates
- Ability to manage, troubleshoot Exchange database(s), antivirus applications, messaging filtering, and error log tracking.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Why this role is important to us
- Experience with the latest generation of Windows Server (2016/2019) and Exchange (2016/365 Online) products.
- Experience in both Powershell and GUI Exchange Toolset.
- Solid understanding of Mailflow in an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of Windows servers, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere
- Experience with mobile devices and their respective administrative tools such as BES, GOOD, and Active Sync
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory and VM technology
- Familiar with configuration and usage of all email clients and mobile devices/smartphones
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server and Exchange Administration
- 5+ years' experience within Exchange 2010/2016 PowerShell and Management Console
- Microsoft 365 Exchange Administrator Expert certification a plus
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers