- Highly competitive
- California City, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fosun Group
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Serve as deal maker of investment or M&A projects focusing on FIG or FinTech sector in the U.S., being responsible for the return on investments. Direct Leader: Global Partners
- Responsible for in-depth research on global markets, especially U.S. market, keeping in touch with global partners and gaining up-to-date information.
- Responsible for keeping track of overseas market, especially U.S. market, screening and collecting investment projects in U.S. and conducting feasibility analysis and demonstration.
- Lead the team to carry out due diligence of investment targets, serve as liaison between target corporation executives and Fosun, file research report and promote investment decisions.
- Responsible for overseas post-merger management
- Investment target are non-insurance financial services sector in U.S., especially the Fintech sector.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Rich experience in the U.S. finance services industry and have related successful experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to develop and acquire scarce resources
- Able to manage large scale investment projects or businesses, able to manage the team independently
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.