We are working with a globally established, leading Solar PV (photovoltaic) developer of utility scale power projects. They are listed among the top 5 developers worldwide and due to their global presence and huge recognition within the renewable energy industry, they have seen dramatic growth over the last 12 months, specifically across the US region.
They are now looking to expand their US teams with a proven Business Development Professional who works on a Utility-Scale and has US PV market experience. As a successful industry leader that has very ambitious plans for the US market, they are looking for an individual who can originate new project opportunities across America whilst also maintaining their impressive pipeline.
This is a superb opportunity for an accomplished, highly ambitious individual who is seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic global leader, where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact from day one.
- Origination of new project opportunities through land acquisition, leveraging upon your existing network, further developing their pipeline across the US.
- Build a development strategy focused on customer satisfaction and financial gain
- Identification of new markets within the US keeping up to date on current market themes and activities
- Developing a network and building long-lasting relationships within the region with new customers while maintaining key accounts
- Leading negotiations, deal closing and tender processes when required
- Participate in the long-term development by being the customers advocate and utilising any feedback received from the clients and adjust development strategies accordingly
- To oversee the monthly and weekly reporting to management and clients, maintaining business relationships with developers and investors, dealing with commercial/ contract negotiations whilst keeping up to date with the current market trends and activities.
- Contribution to the maintenance of the ongoing project pipelines, ensuring customer satisfaction whilst working within the specified guidelines.
- Must be educated to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related subject or equivalent qualifications
- Prior experience in originating and developing multi-MW PV sites
- Minimum of 5/7 years of directly related experience within the Solar PV development industry
- Proven track record of revenue generation (both personally and through a team) with the ability to manage the deals through final close
- Fully accustomed to working in an international corporate environment, strictly following internal processes, respecting compliance policies, etc.
- US Solar PV market experience
If you are a highly ambitious individual who is capable of working at a high level of autonomy, is seeking to further develop their career alongside a market-leading player and have a background in originating new Utility-Scale PV opportunities across the US then please do reach out to us.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.