How can we help you?Change your location: No match found Brea, California Additional locations See less Posted 01/04/21
• Accountable for quality assurance review of valuation products delivered to the Bank.
• Identify, analyze and report deficiencies in the valuation product under review that are material and may impact the completeness, adequacy, relevance, and credibility of the appraisal report.
• Leads or participates in special project(s) as directed by management. Projects could include topics focused on corrections, reconsiderations, or targeted quality assurance risk concerns, process improvement, policy & procedures, or acting as subject matter expert (SME).
• Maintain knowledge of policy & procedures, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and regulatory guidelines, appraisal theory and methodology governing residential real property.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• General Certified or Residential Certified Appraiser in good standing with home state
• Minimum of 5 years appraisal field experience with complex property assignments
• Ability to obtain multiple state appraisal reciprocal licensing based on regulatory compliance needs
• Thorough understanding of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, regulatory guidelines, appraisal theory, and methodology governing residential real property
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to deliver a clear and understandable message to a variety of audiences
• Effective listening and comprehension skills
• Ability to research, analyze and resolve complex valuation issues
• Ability to make a swift and supported decisions
• Comfortable with working independently and able to triage escalated deliverables appropriately
• Effective organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and maintain production goals
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office and keyboarding skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Referral Bonus:Share: Job saved Check out the Brea office
Located in North Orange County, we’re just a few blocks from the local farmer’s market and surrounded by more than 175 Art in Public Places installations, like the Orange Grove Fountain.Street Address Primary Location: Change your location: No match found
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2021 Bank of America Corporation.Connect with us
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, .
About Cookies on this site:
You can click the Return to Bank of America button now to return to the previous page or you can use the Back button on your browser after you leave.200567312021-01-04 00:00:00