Private Client Advisor
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Private Client Advisor Location US-CA-Beverly Hills Job ID 2019-7351 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Private Client Advisor. The Private Client Advisor, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning, evaluating risk tolerance.
- Assesses client's source of wealth, growth of business, lending needs and creative financing to further grow and expand their wealth.
- Target High Net Worth clients and cash deposits, make East West Bank their primary bank
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients, meeting prospects at community functions, responding to inquiries, developing promotions, presenting financial planning seminars.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals, matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options, explaining advantages and risks, providing explanations, alleviating concerns, answering questions.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances, analyzing financial plan results, identifying and evaluating new financial strategies, recommending changes in goals and plans,
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional and technical publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Consultants may be required to be licensed to buy and sell financial products such as insurance policies, stocks and bonds,
- May be required to travel or to work non-traditional hours to meet with clients in their homes or businesses.
- Consultants may be asked to offer financial planning classes or seminars to reach out to potential clients.
- Performs additional duties as required
- Bachelor or graduate degree in accounting, finance, business or management is a plus but not required.
- Minimum 5-7+ years' experience in Financial Planning/Consulting, Financial Strategy and Analysis as well as managing experience.
- Travel required (between branches or conduct business meeting with clients)
- Required FINRA Series 7, 66 licenses and life and health licenses. (If you do not currently hold the licenses, an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 90 days.)
- Financial Software knowledge
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Operations a plus EEOC
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS